Monday, November 28, 2011

Isaac in his bouncy chair



Nothing too exciting, but I felt bad that I haven't updated in so long! I'm still planning on doing the Cloth Diapers Part 2 post, but I want to make sure I do it right! I already have some things I want to change in my last one. :)

As far as news goes, there hasn't been too much going on -- Jared heads to work at 5 in the morning and doesn't come home until 7 at night on Monday-Wednesday, so those are my least favorite days as of late. We only get a few hours with Jared before he has to go to bed so he can get enough sleep for the next long day. But Thursday-Saturday he is home by 3:00 at the latest, so those days are pretty awesome. Isaac is lots of fun these days! He can't wait to get moving - I think I am definitely going to have to keep my eye on this boy once he is mobile! He is a little ball of energy!

Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment: