Friday, October 19, 2012

It's been a while

Well, it's been about 3 months since I last updated the blog! I am now 32 weeks pregnant. Crazy to think in only 8 or so weeks, we'll have a new little baby girl. We still have not decided on her name... I almost think we won't know what to name her for sure until we see her!

Isaac is 16 months old now, and he is always on the go. We love seeing more and more of his funny personality coming out every day. I thought I would update you all on what he has been up to with the Instagram photos I've posted in the last 3 months.


Of course, he's been getting into everything.


Overall, he has been sleeping very well. Some nights are better than others, of course, but generally speaking he sleeps about 10 hours at night, sometimes waking up once or twice at night and sometimes not. Compare this to how he was sleeping at 11 months (he was waking up every hour or two at night) and you'll see that he is doing awesomeee! :) He's in his own room now and it's going great. (PS, he doesn't suck his thumb, but I found him semi-sucking his thumb while he was napping one day and just had to take a picture of it. Too cute.)


We visited my sister Michelle and John's family in September and had a great time! Here he is hanging out with his cousins (they are all fascinated with whatever game Heath is playing on the iPod).


He has been busy getting new teeth. He has 6 teeth total now, and I have a feeling we'll be getting more very soon.


While we were in Tucson, we visited Al-Marah Arabian Horse ranch, where I lived until I was 7. He loves animals, and learned how to make a lot of animal sounds around this time. It was really nice to see Al-Marah again!


Of course, I had to introduce Jared and Isaac to Eegee's. Anyone who is from Tucson knows what I'm talking about. The sandwiches aren't anything amazing, but the Eegees (slushies) are yummmm.



Yes, we just so happened to both blink at the same time while I tried to take this picture. His face is just too funny.


He gets cuter and cuter every day.

And, if you like videos, here are a few:

He loves when Jared plays this song and always reacts in this way (often even more excited than this):

And again:


Pushing Daddy over is hilarious:


Animal sounds and things:


1 comment:

  1. So cute!!!!The videos really show his "all boy" personality! IT's fun to see those photos and pictures all together to see how much he's changed in just a few months. Miss you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete