Wednesday, January 4, 2012

misc.

Ok... the gross factor of cloth diapers does not even get close to the gross factor of cleaning up a poop explosion. Disposable diapers = poop up the back, on the bed (where I change him), pee on the bed because I'm taking so long trying to get his back, bum, stomach, etc. clean.... yeah, thank heavens for cloth diapers because poop has yet to escape a C.D. for me. Lesson learned this morning - I'll take washing dirty diapers over poop explosions any day!

Just a little rant to start off your morning. :)

Picture time!
















In other news, I re-opened my Facebook account because there was a pregnancy and an engagement announcement (but not from the same person ;) while I was gone - [around 1 month if you were wondering] - and I realized that I needed to have a FB account if I wanted to know what in the world was going on with the people that I don't talk to every day but still care about. But I did end up deleting a whole bunch of people to simplify my news feed and only see what's going on with people I actually know and speak to at least every now and again.

Isaac needs me! Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I hope I wasn't one of those you deleted! Lol hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite positive that Issac is cuter every single time I see him. How is that possible?? :)

    ReplyDelete