Saturday, January 28, 2012

No title for you!

I had originally written a little rant about Facebook in this post, but an hour after publishing it I decided to remove it. Instead, here's a summary: I don't like Facebook because it usually doesn't bring happiness into my life. Ah, the shortened version is so much better! (If you happened to see the longer version before I removed it, feel free to comment on it if you'd like... I kind of doubt anyone saw it though, other than my Mom who gets my blog posts sent to her email automatically.) :)

Now, time for pics of Isaac!









3 comments:

  1. Darling, darling photos (and baby!) I've never seen baby food packaged like that...looks like a good idea then you don't even need a spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does Facebook make you sad? Cute pics! He's so big

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go back and forth on whether facebook makes my life better as well. I don't know what all of your reasons are, but I can definitely relate!
    Now for the beautiful boy: I can still see the resemblance to Jared, but the older he gets, the more I see our side of the family as well. Maybe I already said that, but it continues to be true!

    ReplyDelete